Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

One Rainy Wish

Tatine Tisane Candle, found here.

I am not ordinarily in favor of perfumed things. In fact, I am so averse to heavy perfumes that I become filled with rage in movie theaters and restaurants where I am inundated with people's heavy-handed scent application, and I have to restrain myself from standing up and shouting: "Do you realize you are impacting everyone within a 50-foot radius?!!" So, needless to say, I was surprised when I was taken in by a scented candle.

These are not sickly sweet, apples 'n cinnamon candles. They are subtle and delightful in both scent and name (One Rainy Wish, Swarm of Bees, Kensington Gardens). They smell of rain, and grass, and high school boyfriends, and would make a delightful stocking-stuffer. Just in case you were on the hunt. :)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment