Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coming soon...

Photo found via Habitually Chic, altered by me

I'm so excited to share this series with you!

As I have alluded in the past, I'm extremely small. I stand just under five feet tall (4 feet, 11 and a half inches, if we're being exact), weigh in at 90 pounds, and wear a women's size 4.5 shoe- or, more often, a kid's 2.5 or 3. As you might imagine, finding clothing that fits me, much less fashionable and adult-looking clothing, presents a pretty serious challenge.

Fortunately, it's a challenge I enjoy! Figuring out how to build a grown-up wardrobe from a mish-mash of kids and juniors clothes, petite pieces, and homemade items has become something of a science and a hobby for me, and this week I'll be sharing a guide to all my favorite petite shopping resources.

Check back later today for the first post. Happy hunting, all you tiny ladies!

In the interest of full disclosure, please note that I am not being compensated in any way by the stores I'm featuring. These posts are based purely on my own opinion and personal experiences.

Update: You can see the whole petite shopping guide here: 1, 2, 3, 45, and the wrap-up. Hope you enjoyed it!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment