Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Petite Shopping Guide: Loft


When I was younger, I thought of Loft/Ann Taylor as a total "mom" store, but their style has changed so much in the last few years, and they've become a fantastic petite resource! They even carry petite sizes in stores (which is pretty uncommon in my experience), though the collection is much more extensive online. For many items, sizing extends all the way down to XXSp/00p- which, for me, means I can buy blazers and more "grown up" pieces without having to alter them.

Best for:
  • Blazers and other work-appropriate jackets
  • Dressier pants and slacks (including fun prints)
  • Cute blouses that can be dressed up with a skirt and heels for date night, or dressed down with jeans and flats for a weekend brunch.

Bonus: Loft has frequent and fantastic sales, both in stores and online. They will often do 30% (or more!) site/store wide sales, or an additional 40 or 50% off of sale items.

P.S. If your feet are a size 5 or above, don't forget to check out the shoes. I love these wedge booties.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment